Our statement of faith.
- We are Christ’s Co –workers (1 Corinthians 6:1). We are raised and seated with Him in the heavenly realm, we walk in the spirit and walk in the light. We have a readiness to stand against the evil one. Nothing can separate us from the love of God and in him we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS (MTC)
- WE recognize the Lord Jesus Christ as the Supreme head of the church (Ephesians 1: 22-23, Isaiah 9:6 and Colossians 1:18). The church is built upon and operates according to His word (the Bible) Mathew 16:18. He is the author and finisher of our faith, the only perfect example and the chief cornerstone from which we all take our direction and seek to attain his standard of character. We see Him not only as our coming King and bridegroom of the church but also as the one who is today the chief Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- WE BELIEVE IN THE NEED TO ALWAYS SEEK DEVINE LEADING AND SO WE Major in Intercession following the New Testament pattern.
- WE BELIEVE THE NEED FOR THE CHURCH TO HAVE ABLE WORKERS AND WE Continuously train and raise up able ministers who are destined to reach nations of the world with the word of God (Bible).
- WE BELIEVE IN THE AUTHORITY OF THE WORD AND SO WE Major in the teaching and preaching of the word of God (Bible) in our assembly majoring on the subject of Revival
- WE BELIEVE IN the UNIVERSAL CHURCH AND BEING OUR BROTHERS KEEPER AND SO WE Minister to other churches (Denominations)
- WE BELIEVE IN THE GREAT COMMISION AND SO WE Major in New Testament church planting.
- WE BEILEVE IN MEETING THE NEEDS OF GODS PEOPLE IN TOTALITY AND SO we are open to accommodate other credible organizations which are willing to assist us in fulfilling these divine spiritual, Social and Economic objectives but in so collaborating we shall not have any political objectives or motives and shall remain a nonprofit making organization